Shenandoah County Cooperative Art Galleries Please visit our friends at these locations
- The 7 East Gallery, in Woodstock, opened in December 2003 through the efforts of a group of VECCA artists. Partnering with VECCA allows the Gallery to bring a variety of fine art to the local community.
- The Art Group Gallery (TAGG), in Mt. Jackson and now part of the Bowman-Shannon Cultural Arts Center, is a non-profit cooperative of Shenandoah Valley Artists whose goal is to promote the art and artists of the Shenandoah Valley in a fun and relaxed community atmosphere.
Local Bed & Breakfasts offer discounts to VECCA workshop participants. Call for details and reservations.
Other Friends Of VECCA
- Neighborhood Talent - Northern Virginia promotes local artists in the Virginia counties and cities close to D.C., highlighting "yet undiscovered artists" in music, photography and the visual arts, and writing.
- The Shenandoah Connection is a full service website promotion and marketing firm located in the Shenandoah Valley specializing in online business marketing and search engine optimization.
- Woodstock Cafe and Shoppes is a locally owned eatery just up the street from 7 East Gallery, offering great food, unique gifts, and pleasant company.
- Shenandoah Valley Tourism premier, online source for a wide variety of current, accurate, and practical information about scenic, historic and cultural attractions in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley.