VECCA ORGANIZATIONThe Valley Educational Center for the Creative Arts (VECCA) is an all volunteer, non-profit charitable corporation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code.
IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY
1. RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES. VECCA grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access this Web site and to view and download information contained at this Web site (collectively, the "Site"), solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, subject to your ongoing compliance with all terms of this Agreement. You agree to be responsible for all access of this Site by your equipment or account, whether by you or others. You are also solely responsible for providing and maintaining all equipment, software and services needed to access and use the Site. You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose. You agree not to rent, retransmit, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the Site or use it in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement. You agree not to copy, reverse engineer, translate, port, modify or make derivative works of the Site. You agree not to use the Site to operate a service bureau or for any other use involving the processing of data of other persons or entities. You do not receive any, and VECCA retains all, ownership rights in the Site.
2. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY, LIABILITY. The Site is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS" basis. You assume the entire risk of loss in using the Site. Due to its size and complexity, the Site may contain inaccuracies, omissions, errors or other defects. VECCA and its ISP and other suppliers do not warrant that the Site will meet your needs or expectations, that the Site will be error free or uninterrupted, that errors can or will be corrected, that the Site is reliable or timely, or that any information on the Site will provide any particular results or usefulness. VECCA reserves the right to make changes and improvements to, or discontinue, the Site or any part thereof. Further, VECCA does not represent that the Site is appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, counties or other jurisdictions; accordingly, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws in accessing the Site.
VECCA AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE AND YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL VECCA OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIM OR LOSS INCURRED BY YOU (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS, OR COMMITMENTS, LOSS OF ANY GOODWILL, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST, DAMAGED OR MISAPPROPRIATED DATA, INABILITY TO USE DATA, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR COMPUTER VIRUSES), IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER VECCA OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF, KNEW OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, DEFAMATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND OTHER TORTS, AS WELL AS THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS. IF THE WARRANTY EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER BE HELD UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE, USER AGREES THAT VECCA’S AND ITS SUPPLIERS’ LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED $1 U.S. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or the limitation of duration of an implied warranty, so the limitation or exclusion herein may not apply to you. This warranty shall not be applicable to the extent that any provision of this warranty is prohibited by any federal law, or by any state or local law which cannot be preempted. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
3. SUBMITTED INFORMATION. You agree not to submit to the Site any information that infringes upon or violates the privacy, rights, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others, anything that is illegal, defamatory, obscene, harassing, offensive, objectionable or sexually explicit, that encourages a violation of the law, that contains a virus, that is off-topic, or contains any solicitation or advertising. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VECCA from any damages and costs, including without limitation court costs and attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Site. VECCA shall have the right, but not be obligated to, monitor the Site to determine users’ compliance with this Agreement and applicable laws.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. The Site may contain information submitted by third parties, including without limitation users and suppliers, and may also contain links to third party sites. Those third parties are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information they submit. VECCA has no more control over such third party content than does a public library or newsstand, and VECCA is not responsible for such third party content. VECCA does not evaluate or endorse any third party information. It is your responsibility to evaluate all information provided on the Site, or to obtain specific professional advice.
5. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS. This Site compilation and all portions authored by VECCA are Copyright © 2006-2008 by the Valley Educational Center for the Creative Arts, d.b.a. VECCA, Woodstock, Virginia, all rights reserved. Portions of the Site authored by third parties that have licensed their material to VECCA are owned by those respective third parties. You agree not to alter or remove any copyright notice or proprietary legend at Site.
You agree to not copy, remove, or otherwise reproduce any visual content from the Site, including but not limited to photographs, graphics, electronic images including related electronic image file formats, or facsimiles of photographs, paintings, or other works of art represented or otherwise reproduced on the Site. Copyright of all visual content presented or reproduced on the Site is retained by VECCA and/or third party owners of said visual content that have granted VECCA license and permission to present and/or reproduced third party works on the Site.
VECCA and VECCAArts.org are trademarks of the Valley Educational Center for the Creative Arts. Other products or names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. This is the exclusive and entire Agreement between VECCA and you regarding its subject matter. You may not assign any part of this Agreement without VECCA’s prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without reference to choice of law principles. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time without cause; upon termination for any reason, your obligations under this Agreement shall continue, except that you agree to no longer access or use the Site. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts of Shenandoah County, Virginia for all matters arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Site. You understand that VECCA may comply with law enforcement requests or subpoenas regarding your use of the Site. VECCA reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time by posting the new terms on the Site, which modifications shall take place immediately. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach or default. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that effectuates the intent of the original provision. VECCA’s suppliers, licensors, affiliates, subsidiaries, board members, members, volunteers and agents shall be third party beneficiaries of VECCA’s rights under this Agreement. All rights not granted expressly by this Agreement are reserved.
7. SPECIAL PROVISIONS FROM LICENSORS. All information provided by third party licensors falls under the guidelines in Section 2 above and by using any VECCA or VECCAArts.org services you agree to the clauses as found in Section 2. Where warranties differ, a separate disclaimer/license will appear on the third party licensor supplied pages. Use of those pages constitutes acceptance of both the Section 2 license above and the third party licensor’s disclaimer/license.